Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Spy With Makeup Without Putting It On

Disasters school and a new author to watch




Today I witnessed the construction of a crossbow.
No, I'm not kidding: When hours of mathematics, a friend of mine has built a small leaf craft, using pens, pencils, Scoca and a clothes peg! O___O
... Do not judge! ... how do you know that is not a new Einstain (shortening, I know, we're probably only fancazzisti great, but ...




You can not even give us wrong ... I mean .... the names of the trigonometric functions appear to be fatal diseases! you like a human thing called prostaferesi?! X___X

Cooomunque, this little half sclero half intro I need to introduce the next in which talk of a forthcoming book, Forbidden, Tabitha Suzumi , author convient that we keep an eye on ...

Why I wrote this post?
Well, but come on ... crossbow deserved a place of respect, nee? XD


Phrase of the Day:
The ambition is not damnable, or to dishonor the ambitious appetite has to have co glory 'means honest and honorable . (G.)








0 comments:

Post a Comment