Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gum Abscess Under The Lip

- I do not answer my mind X3














Scleeeero total, I feel! I am a gassed that we can not guess - the fact that my hands are ticking on the keyboard should worry about the UN, the CIA and the FBI ... seriously, I now I'm dangerous! Sclera ENTHUSIASTIC ARE IN FULL!

XD XD XD ___ sorry, guys, but ... PHILOSOPHY AND THE QUESTION OF 'WAY OUT !!!!!!! DIOOOOO

In short, I was so busy - I did a study that was absurd, even today was not my day, I went almost a week later ..... THIS 'MIRACLE!! XD

The fact that it is only an hour listening to the old men do oh J-Ax and the DARI Bonjour does not help my brain ... X____X
ok, maybe I recover enough to write something more meaningful = D

A proposito di filosofia , è un po' di tempo che mi ero ripromessa di parlare dei libri di Pietro Emanuele . Suoi sono una serie di piccoli saggi che affrontano la filosofia in modo spiritoso e alternativo.
Invece di partire da spiegazioni di complicate teorie e quant'altro, Emanuele affronta il pensiero di ogni filosofo con freschezza e curiosità; non pretende di offrire manuali esatti, ma rende possibile anche ai meno esperti di accostarsi a questa disciplina in modo semplice e divertente. Il che NON VA SOTTOVALUTATO: la filosofia è pensiero, ragionamento, etico, è la mente umana che ragiona sulla condizione umana. Insomma, ognuno di noi dovrebbe avere a minimum of philosophical knowledge. Emanuele books are a great way to approach the topic.
Personally, I've read (and recommend them) two:
- Cogito ergo sum (published TEA) provides an overview of philosophy from ancient Greece to the contemporary, starting from those that have made famous philosophers ; clear from synthetic but rich in content, with an unexpected biographical attention, has proved a valuable handbook for quick review;)
- Philosophers red light (also for TEA) is a thin slender booklet ... that sparked my laughter and my mother (we read almost together) is a work of almost complete biography, and anyone who has studied philosophy knows that, pace of the professors, there's never time to explore the lives of thinkers. This book explores the relationship Emanuele that the great philosophers had sex. Prepare to be surprised - and sganasciarvi! XD

Now post some covers of his books, then go back to bounce around the room in question fibrillation post-XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment