Monday, April 26, 2010

Generateur Coupon Ogame

Loneliness does not exist


Loneliness does not exist!
feel around one thousand and a thousand thoughts that breathe are intertwined in an inextricable balls: bind and capture. Thousand eyes alight the veil of melancholy indifference on my skin. A thousand useless words spoken wearily but warm afternoons blinds. So I realize
of being alive, present to others and especially myself. So I realize that loneliness does not exist.
Even though I was the last heart beat in an isolated world. Even if I were the last drop of dried sea. Although I was the last breath of air its a suffocating. Would be me. So this to me with that self that accompanies me always, never leave only the days until my life I will give sunrise and sunset, a dream and wake up, one death and eternal rebirth.
Loneliness does not exist.
it to me in the eyes: the curious gaze that scrutinizes the other in the intimacy of daily life. I feel on the fingertips when touching a helping hand even if unknown. I recognize him in his sleep of my wife by my side when at rest.
Loneliness does not exist because I know God And his love surrounds me take up room in boredom, melancholy ... the loneliness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment