Thursday, November 19, 2009

Como Poner Un Subwoofer A Un Chevy

Freedom of Thought


Heat decided at once, to dissolve in a drop of liquid pearls.
a moment and was raining from the sky drops in thousands of virtuous, he decided to flush everything and everyone. In beaten, blind to the obstacles, change of a sea rich and invisible light that floods.
Immediately I felt we would come before the other ... I, so tiny, just like many other .. Yet, in my opinion, increased the strength that comes from fear, I plunged down into the depths of the universe without the possibility back, without regrets or memories. And before the day had opened its arms to the sun I would have mixed with other and unknown land.
was the plot has always written for myself, for the round transparent and glossy.
speed increased by increasing the certainty of this was to resign and end the race. Down and down .... Unexpected
... pause ....
One obstacle, unexpectedly, he stopped drawing a blank border early, a network, a bank. I leaned swinging in the uncertainty of fate: the movement slowed nearly to a halt, in the balance. I held my breath, eyes closed, lest we succumb to vertigo and then slowly I felt her belly swell and slopes. Small tears
announced the arrival of my sisters, late, second to my birthright. I felt the body overblown and the tension increased fragility. "I'm not made to stand still - I thought - my nature has a dream of perpetual motion. Just not now, no. "
At that moment I should not generate shrapnel round, losing in the villages of myself. So I pushed her away down the wire. What choice reckless speed up the dip. Each part was my partner happy!
The invisible boundary between the balance and tells the brink of courage, dream, or simply crazy .... So went back to racing. And it is sweet to let go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment